- Commonly available power levels- 1.1 KW, 2.2 KW, 3.3 KW, 4 KW, 5 KW
- Any customization can be done as per power level.
- Single Phase Inverter is designed with 1200V SiC power Field Effect Transistors (FETs) rather than the 600V Si IGBTs (almost all other commercially available inverters are based on 600V Si IGBTs).
- With the use of 1200V SiC Power FETs, the maximum PV voltage for our inverters is 1000V as opposed to 500V for almost all other commercially available inverters.
- Single PV channel is enough for power levels up to 5KW:
- With PV string voltage up to 1000V, dual MPPT is not required.
- Lower inverter cost, less PV wiring, and lower system cost.
- Minimal component count leads to maximum reliability.
- Zero residual current transformerless technology has been used: Inverters are compatible with thin-film PV modules (that have higher parasitic PV capacitance) as well, provided the positive or negative terminal is not grounded.